The Austing Haus is supporting our Veterans and Military personnel by offering some incredible rates for the the Annual Not Forgotten Outreach Ski Week in Taos Ski Valley.
Stay from $109 per night this week which includes breakfast for two! We also have our restaurant open Wednesday through Sunday of this week with the best deal for dining on the mountain. Buffet’s from $12.95 per person.
January 21 – 26, 2020
Taos Ski Valley would like to thank the men and women of the Armed Services. The 7th Annual Not Forgotten Outreach Week will be held from January 21st – 26th, 2020. Inviting active duty military, Gold Star families, veterans and any family member with a military ID to come ski for $40/day.
Discounts will be available for active duty military, veterans, immediate family & Gold Star Families with appropriate ID.
Lift Tickets: $40 / day
* $3 from each lift ticket
SNOWSPORTS SCHOOL GROUP LESSONS:
* $2 from each lesson will be donated to Not Forgotten Outreach
* Children’s Snowsports School reservations required. Reservations open on December 1, 2019.
$10 / day rentals at Taos Sports
***All prices subject to tax***
|Children Center||Full Day||$75||Childcare, Pre-school, Grade School, Middle School (Rack Rate $200, $130 Childcare)|
|Children Center||Half Day||$60||Childcare, Pre-school, Grade School, Middle School (Rack Rate $170)|
|Adult Snowsports||First Experience||$80||Lift ticket included (Rack Rate $200)|
|Adult Snowsports||Green to Blue||$80||Lift ticket included (Rack Rate $200)|
|Adult Snowsports||Group Lesson||$40||Lift ticket NOT include (Rack Rate $75)|
Food & Beverage
- Free Hot Drinks and Snacks at the Base (Tuesday through Sunday at 0900 – 1500)
- No discounts on alcohol
Thursday and Saturday NFO dinners in Tenderfoot Katie’s (TFK)
- Dinner sign-ups open the week of the event at the information booth
- Free for active duty military, veterans, immediate family, and Gold Star families with appropriate ID
Future Lift Ticket Rates
2019/2020 Season: $40
2020/2021 Season: $45
Broaden the Experience
There’s also plenty to do when participants aren’t on the slopes.
- Group Photo Thursday and Saturday at 1600
- Connected Warriors Yoga every morning at 0900
- Self-defense class, provided by Defendu Academy of Taos, on Wednesday at 10am
- VA Mobile Vet Center will be available Saturday 10am – 2pm, to answer both active duty and veteran’s questions on benefits entitlements
Additionally, families may take an outing through Taos, exploring restaurants and the Historic Downtown Plaza, having fun with the kids at Twirl: A Play & Discovery Place, or visiting the 1,000+ year old Taos Pueblo.