The Austing Haus is excited to open our doors for another fabulous Ski Season in Taos Ski Valley and we look forward to sharing some of our improvements with you.
Opening Day: This year we open our doors on Wednesday November the 27th. We will be offering our fabulous 4 course Thanksgiving Dinner and are taking reservations now! Book online here
Breakfast Updates: We are known for our amazing breakfasts and now we are making them better! Enjoy our daily Home-Made Vegan Granola full of healthy goodness to start your ski day. We also offer non-dairy milks and our daily Vegan Green Chile Corn Chowder! We have also added specialty coffee to our breakfast menu.
Dining: This winter we will be serving dinner in our restaurant Thursdays through Sunday and 7 days a week over the holiday seasons. Daily we serve our home cooked full breakfast from 7am through 9am. Coffee, Tea and home baked cookies are available from 3pm-4:30pm daily in the lobby.
For this Ski Season we are adding some new exciting features to the lodge.
- Movie Nights on our Big Screen! Enjoy free movie nights in the lounge on our big screen. PJ’s allowed!
- Karaoke This winter join us for our Karaoke nights once a month. These nights feature DJ Karmic and we offer special dinners. Bring a group and sing…like no-one is watching!
- Snack Machines in the lobby. We now offer snack machines in the lobby for all the essentials for your trip to include hand-warmers, snacks, toiletries and sweets.
- Snow Shoe Rentals. We now rent snowshoes from the lobby and trails can be taken straight from the hotel! Rentals are $15 per day per person.
- Sightseeing Tours. We have partnered with local tour guides and offer the tours to see the highlights of Taos.
We look forward to seeing you this season!
The Management and Staff